sur la Médiation 2007:
„L'Europe passe à la médiation" |
Call for Papers
The Organizing Group of the European Mediation Conference 2007 (EMC I) kindly invites you to send the following text and / or the link http://www.europemediation.eu to colleagues, associations and organisations workung in various spheres of Mediation, business partners and friends or to put it up on your website, if your organisation has the focus on ADR & Mediation.
The European Mediation Conference 2007 will take place in Vienna, Austria, September 28-29, 2007.
The Pre-Conference will be held on September 27, 2007.
Mediators from practice and research are kindly invited to submit paper proposals (abstracts) on all aspects of Alternative Dispute Resolution – ADR and Mediation to be presented at the conference.
Specific topics of interest include - but are not limited to - the following:
- Legal and sociological aspects of Mediation
- Professional Aspects of Mediation - Education / Training / Standards
- The Market of Mediation
- Divorce Mediation & Family Mediation & Managing Children´s Distress
- Court (Annexed) Mediation
- Commercial / Business Mediation
- Workplace Mediation & Mediating Disputes in Organisations:
A Contribution to Corporate Social Responsibilty?
- Mediation: A Risk Management Tool in the Bank and Insurance Sector
- Mediation Procedures in Modern Claim / Change / Management
- ADR / "Partnering" and Mediation
- Environmental Mediation
- School & Peer Mediation
- Resolving conflicts among people from different cultural backgrounds
- Victim – Offender – Mediation
The organizing committee calls you to submit your papers until March 15th, 2007.
Submit your paper to email@example.com
Hotel RéservationVol Réservation